Subdivision Code: City   County

Parcelization filing procedures, and checklist

Persons desiring to divide a property into smaller parcels or split an area from a larger parcel must submit a subdivision plat for review, unless the requirements for parcelization can be met. To comply with these requirements, the original parcel must be at least 10 acres, and each proposed lot, including the remainder of the parent parcel, must be at least 5 acres. Residential properties must conform to the minimum lot width in the Zoning Code (Table A) and have frontage on an existing public or private road (e.g. in Agricultural and R-1 districts, parcels must have at least 60 feet of frontage). For non-residential uses, there is no requirement for minimum lot width or road frontage.

Last updated: 6/18/2014 8:34:38 AM