BURDETTE PARK LOGO DESIGN CONTEST - $500
Burdette Park is looking for a new visual identity and is requesting your help. We are seeking talented members of the community who can design a creative, innovative and professional logo. The logo should be recognizable and help promote our mission, “The mission of Burdette Park is to be good stewards of the woodlands entrusted to it; provide recreational venues and activities; and partner with others for the enjoyment, education, health and well-being of our guests.” Please read below for more details regarding logo design, contest rules & submission requirements.
How to Enter the Contest
The contest begins on October 18, 2016. Submissions will be accepted through December 30, 2016. Winners will be announced on our website, social media accounts and by direct contact to the winners' email account. In order for your entry to be submitted and reviewed by our judges, all entries must be:
- Submitted directly to Jacob Murphy, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submitted in their original source file and
- Submitted as a high resolution .pdf with 300 dpi or higher.
- Professional: This logo may be featured on our website, our social media platforms and other mediums (stationary, pamphlets, t-shirts etc). As a result, we want the logo to be eye-catching and legible in a variety of formats.
- Theme: Logo must promote the mission of Burdette Park, “The mission of Burdette Park is to be good stewards of the woodlands entrusted to it; provide recreational venues and activities; and partner with others for the enjoyment, education, health and well-being of our guests.”
- Color: There are no limitations and any colors may be used. However, logo must look good in color (if any) or black and white.
- Integrity: Logos cannot contain copyrighted material. Logos must have been created and edited by the contestant(s). Logos may not include images or licensed images that have been previously published. Must be easily reproducible and scalable for large and small formatting.
Winners will be selected by the Burdette Park Advisory Committee in conjunction with the Executive Director of Burdette Park and the Vanderburgh County Commissioners. Contestants agree that Burdette Park may publish their logo and name(s) and may use both for advertising campaigns and/or marketing materials in the future. Contestants assign all ownership rights, including all intellectual property rights to the logo, to Burdette Park. Additionally, Burdette Park may alter, modify or revise the logo as it sees necessary to achieve the goals of the park. Burdette Park reserves the right to not select a winner if, in its sole discretion, no suitable entries are received.
Contest winner will receive a $500 Visa Gift Card.
Keep checking this webpage for updated information concerning events.